Imagine having a mix of experienced businesspeople mentoring you. That’s the mission of Mixergy.com.
Checkout David Sasson’s Interview with Andrew Warner from Mixergy.com about establishing overstockArt.com and turning the corner when things were tough.
David Sasson was exhausted from holding down a full-time job while running overstockArt, his online store for discount artwork. Then, in 2009, the bad economy hit his company hard and it was in trouble and he wasn’t sure he could pay his employees. That’s when he did something unexpected.
Instead of closing shop, he quit his job and focused on his business full time. What he did turned his business around completely and turned a disastrous year into one of his company’s best. What did he do? The details are in this interview.
I wanted the thank Andrew for the interview, it is always so much fun talking about your business, after all, this is what I am passionate about. I hope that this interview helps any young entrepreneur starting a business and I wish Andrew continued success with Mixergy.com.
- Applying the Thoery of Constraints to an eCommerce Operation
- Figuring out your Customer Life Time Value
- overstockArt.com CEO to Speak at the 2014 eTail West Conference
- overstockArt.com Ranked #47 in Internet Retailer’s 2014 Social Media 500 Guide
- New Column Alert! The importnace of keeping inventory levels low