Imagine having a mix of experienced businesspeople mentoring you. That’s the mission of Mixergy.com.
Checkout David Sasson’s Interview with Andrew Warner from Mixergy.com about establishing overstockArt.com and turning the corner when things were tough.
David Sasson was exhausted from holding down a full-time job while running overstockArt, his online store for discount artwork. Then, in 2009, the bad economy hit his company hard and it was in trouble and he wasn’t sure he could pay his employees. That’s when he did something unexpected.
Instead of closing shop, he quit his job and focused on his business full time. What he did turned his business around completely and turned a disastrous year into one of his company’s best. What did he do? The details are in this interview.
I wanted the thank Andrew for the interview, it is always so much fun talking about your business, after all, this is what I am passionate about. I hope that this interview helps any young entrepreneur starting a business and I wish Andrew continued success with Mixergy.com.
- New Column Alert! Focusing on the top 20 percent of your customers
- Announcing ‘Hand Painted Ecommerce’ – A New Column by David Sasson
- overstockArt.com Partners with NakedWines.com to Give Away Wine
- overstockArt.com Creates an Innovative Video Reviews Contest
- overstockArt.com Named in Internet Retailer’s Second 500 Guide for Third Consecutive Year